What is a GPS Vehicle Tracking device ?
A GPS tracking unit is a device that uses the Global Positioning System to determine the precise location of a vehicle,person, or other asset to which it is attached and to record the position of the asset at regular intervals. The recorded location data can be stored within the tracking unit, or it may be transmitted to a central location Server connected to the Internet using a cellular (GPRS or SMS), modem embedded in the unit. This allows the Vehicle's location to be displayed on a map in real time or when analysing the track later, using GPS tracking software.
Main function of system
• GSM quad-band frequency for globe use;
• Real time tracking location by SMS/GPRS;
• Recover original password;
• Set authorized number;
• Reboot device ;
• Overspeed alarm/ power failure alarm ;
• ACC anti-theft alarm ;
• Connect external relay to realize controlling oil and circuit of the vehicle(optional 4 wire version);
All Ads by
If you have items to sell, you can post your Ad here for free. No fees. No commission asked. Kinbech Nepal is Nepal's free online classified marketplace. Just (1) Register (2) Verify Mobile and (3) Post your Ad.