Everest Base Camp Heli Tour- 12 Days
Everest Base Camp Heli trek is a short duration package which perfectly blends the awesome trekking experience as well as the luxurious helicopter ride from Gorakshep. Reaching to the base of the highest peak on the earth Mt Everest (8848m) is undoubtedly every trekkers dream
Everest base camp trek & fly back by helicopter ride trip provides a best combination of an adventure and luxury associated with enjoying panoramic views of highest mountains including Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Nuptse (7855m) and many other peaks by hiking up to Kalapatthar and taking thrilling helicopter ride to experience aerial views flying over different snowcapped peaks, massive khumbu glacier, pristine Gokyo lake, beautiful Buddhist monastery, suspension bridge and other aspects of Everest region.
Trek to Everest Base Camp and return to Lukla via helicopter. If you have a tight schedule but still don’t want to miss out on an Everest adventure, then this Everest Luxury Heli Trek is for you. In just a little over a week, you will be able to trek to Everest Base Camp, stand at the popular viewpoint of Kala Patthar, fly back to Kathmandu and be homeward bound. After walking up to Everest Base Camp you return to Lukla by helicopter. Get an aerial perspective of Everest Region. Hover above some of the tallest peaks in the world, undulating glaciers and charming Sherpa settlements.
Messenger Tours and Travel designed this package for those peoples who are adventure trekking lovers and dreaming to take a helicopter ride over the mountains and enjoy the bird’s eye view of Khumbu valley. Moreover, the trek offers opportunity to experience the culture, tradition and lifestyle of Sherpa people.
Some highlight of Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
• Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla & trek to Phakding (40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 - 4 hours trek)
• Trek to Namche (11km distance, Approx. 7 hours)
• Namche Bazaar: acclimatization
• Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,800 m., 5-hour trek)
• Tengboche to Dingboche (9km, 5 - 6 hours)
• Dingboche for Acclimatization
• Dingboche to Lobuche (7km, 5-6 hours)
• Lobuche to Gorak Shep, (visit Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/17,594 ft): 13km, 6-7 hours)
• Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar, back to Gorak Shep, fly to Lukla by Helicopter (3 km, 3-4 hours trek)
• Fly to Kathmandu
If you have items to sell, you can post your Ad here for free. No fees. No commission asked. Kinbech Nepal is Nepal's free online classified marketplace. Just (1) Register (2) Verify Mobile and (3) Post your Ad.