Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park is the first national park in Nepal. It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. It covers an area of round 1000 sq.km and the biggest National Park in Nepal and is located in the subtropical Inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal in the districts of Nawalparasi, Parsa, Chitwan and Makwanpur. In altitude it ranges from about 100 m (330 ft) in the river valleys to 815 m (2,674 ft) in the Churia Hills.
The park is bounded by the Rapti and Narayani River in the north, Parsa Wildlife Reserve in the east and Madi settlements and India border in the south. It is a rich natural area in the Terai, the subtropical southern part of Nepal. A total of 68 species of mammals, 544 species of birds, 56 species of herpetofauna and 126 species of fish have been recorded in the park. The park is especially renowned for its protection of One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial Crocodile.
Day 1: Drive to Chitwan
In the morning we will take drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan, Sauraha (5-6 hours). You will be transferred to Resort. After welcome drinks and lunch we will take some rest. Then we will go for Elephant Breeding Centre visit and to Rapti river bank for enjoy amazing sunset view. The evening time is scheduled for Tharu Cultural Program. Return transfer to hotel by jeep or bull cart. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Full day activities
Early morning break tea and we will go for bird watching tour. Back to camp for breakfast . After breakfast Canoe ride, take a short jungle walk in the natural surroundings to see rare endangered one-horned rhinos, tigers and other animals and will go to river bank for Elephant bath. Then we will come back to resort for lunch and take some rest. In the afternoon we will head for elephant back safari to explore jungle and wild life game. Evening free time. Evening tea.
Dinner and Overnight
Day 3: Drive back to Kathmandu
On the last day of tour we will manage for your departure, after having breakfast our Resorts vehicle will drop you to tourist bus station (or Airport) and return back to Kathmandu.
• Two way tourist bus ticket(Ktm-Chit-Ktm)
• Pick up and drop facilities in Chitwan
• 2 Night’s standard accommodation in Resort at Sauraha
• All meals ( Welcome drinks, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) in Chitwan
• Professional Jungle guide and naturalist.
• Activities in Chitwan; Elephant Breeding Centre visit, Sunset view, Tharu village visit, Tharu Cultural Programme, Elephant Jungle Safari, Canoe ride, Short nature walk, Bird watching and Elephant Bath
• Chitwan National Park permit, activities fee, service charge and government taxes
• Travel Insurance
• Personal items expenses, shopping and restaurant bills
• Ciggrate, alcohol and other beverage items
• Campfire and Barbeque(BBQ)
• Extra night stay due to natural calamities
• The cost which are not included in “Cost includes” section
Terms and Conditions:
• Below 3 years child is free
• 50% of payment has to be made for booking and remaining has to be paid before comments of the tour.
• The cancellation has to be made before 48 hours of departure and cancellation charge takes 25% of tour package
• This tour package cost is only for domestic tourist.
Tour Package Cost : 8500.oo NPR Per person on twin or triple sharing. Single supplement 75% extra.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
Snowland Travel & Tours
If you have items to sell, you can post your Ad here for free. No fees. No commission asked. Kinbech Nepal is Nepal's free online classified marketplace. Just (1) Register (2) Verify Mobile and (3) Post your Ad.